| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Takayama in February is slightly cold at -1.6 °C (29.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.7 °C (38.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.2 °C (20.8 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly arid. Circa 92.3mm (3.6in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:22 long and the longest day is 11:17 long with an average length of 10:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Takayama February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Takayama, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Takayama: