| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Takayama in January is slightly cold at -2.2 °C (28.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.7 °C (36.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.5 °C (20.3 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly arid. Circa 92.1mm (3.6in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 9:44 long and the longest day is 10:20 long with an average length of 9:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Takayama January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Takayama, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Takayama: